Find out more about our public projects... and Sign Up!
Become a Member, Renew or Donate Here!
Like RFOV on Facebook!
Sign up to receive our E-Blasts!
GREAT TRAILS START WITH YOU!
Help make RFOV’s 20th year the best one ever! Roaring Fork Outdoor Volunteers has worked in close partnership with public land managers to preserve the natural beauty and enjoyment of our most popular scenic and recreational lands from Aspen to Rifle.
Your support will help us increase the numbers of volunteers working on the trails and landscapes you love. Help us continue to complete projects on local icons like Mount Sopris, the Hunter Creek Valley and Hanging Lake.
Make a difference today!
Congratulations 2014 Volunteer Award Winners!
Each year, we recognize the extraordinary volunteers and organizations have gone above and beyond. Big thanks to this years winners!
- Volunteer of the Year- Helen Carlsen
- Steward of the Year- Jim Klein
- Crew Leader of the Year- Michael Hutton
- Project Partner of the Year – City of Aspen: Parks and Open Space Department
- Group Work Day Partner of the Year – Dalby, Wendland & Co
- Youth Group Partner of the Year – Glenwood Springs High School Life Skills & Job Coaching Classes
- Food Sponsor of the Year – New York Pizza
- Pulaski Award (most projects in a season)– Helen Carlsen
We’ve had 1,834 volunteers, including 1,101 youth working 101 project days this year, a dramatic increase over previous years. Compared to 2008, that amounts to a 330% increase in volunteers, a 1643 % increase in youth participation and a 481% increase in days in the field. Those hours do not include the volunteer hours put in on RFOV’s eight working committees and Board of Directors!”David Hamilton, Executive Director