Find out more about our public projects... and Sign Up!
Become a Member, Renew or Donate Here!
Like RFOV on Facebook!
Sign up to receive our E-Blasts!
Thanks for a great first season!
Special thanks to all of our event and climber sponsors for the thousands of dollars you’ve raised!
We also extend thanks to all our climbers for the hundreds of climbs you’ve logged over from Memorial Day through Labor Day and for spreading our word and raising funds to support RFOV’s work & mission.
Keep your eyes peeled in Spring 2014…
Climb For Trails will be back with improvements!
I use the trails so much, this was a great way to give back!” Shaine Ebrahimi
Congratulations 2013 Volunteer Award Winners!
Each year, we recognize the extraordinary volunteers and organizations have gone above and beyond. Big thanks to this years winners!
- Volunteer of the Year- Susan Cross
- Steward of the Year- Mike Pritchard
- Crew Leader of the Year- Charlie Eckart
- Ambassador of the Year- Helen Carlsen
- Project Partner of the Year – Summit Canyon Mountaineering
- Group Work Day Partner of the Year – Aspen Skiing Company
- Youth Group Partner of the Year – Carbondale Middle School
- Food Sponsor of the Year – The Pullman
- Pulaski Award**– Susan Cross
Read our press release for more details!
We’ve had 1,834 volunteers, including 1,101 youth working 101 project days this year, a dramatic increase over previous years. Compared to 2008, that amounts to a 330% increase in volunteers, a 1643 % increase in youth participation and a 481% increase in days in the field. Those hours do not include the volunteer hours put in on RFOV’s eight working committees and Board of Directors!”David Hamilton, Executive Director